Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Story

My story is simple. Everything is not what I planned.
I didn't plan on moving around a lot, and I didn't plan on living here in Utah.
I didn't plan on keeping to myself during High School, and I didn't plan on growing up so quickly. I didn't plan on what I've gone through and I didn't plan on being so heartbroken.
When I make plans, God laughs. But I keep trying, I suppose, to escape the present.
At school, I keep to myself, but I secretly love adventure and the world.
If I created a movie about myself, few people would show up. It'd be a low-budget film, and maybe a waste of eight bucks for some people. In my film, the girl would meet a lot of diverse people and places and live in a world outside of high school and love every second of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love how real this is and even though you didn't write much it tells so much about you. "When I make plans, God laughs. But I keep trying, I suppose, to escape the present." I love this line. And for the record I'd probably go and see your movie ;)

    ReplyDelete