Saturday, October 22, 2011

I am.

I am a ghost.
A mystery.
Not successful and I won't improve.
I'm wandering in the dark
While others, in the light.
I wish I were sharper,
clearer,
defined,
and informed.
However, I am
unnoticed. Random. Low-qualified.
Mistaken. And I should
soon be coming to an end.

Original Text
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44991420

4 comments:

  1. i like this. kind of depressing. but shows a lot of emotion. GREAT JOB(:(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it was kind of scary but at the same time got the point across with emotion. I could feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing emotion in this piece, you chose fantastic words and placed them perfectly! It flows and sounds like it was meant to be itself and doesn't need to lean on the original text :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the specific adjectives describing what she wants to be. Is it a she? I think I just made that up...

    ReplyDelete