Sunday, January 8, 2012
If You Really Knew Me
if you really knew me, you'd know that i laugh whenever i'm uncomfortable. That every few months every since I was 12, I have the same dream where I'm in a plane crash. I watch shows about paranormal stuff. If you really knew me, you'd know that the sound of vaccuums makes me anxious because when I was younger, I used to turn it on to drown out the sound of my mom and my dad fighting. If you really knew me, you'd know that I can handle big things but the little things make me snap. I wish I wore glasses. I've had one donut this week. You'd know that my ipod is full with instrumental music. You'd know that I quote movies a LOT and I hate running but I do it a lot anyway. My nails are always painted. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm scared of marriage and I wish I knew how to knit. You'd know that I love being around little kids, but then they grow up and that bugs. I watch an episode of 30 Rock everyday and I hate small talk. I wish some people really knew me. If you really knew me, you'd know that I wish I knew how to whistle and I have a crush on Anderson Cooper. And...I lied. I've had 2 donuts this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment